CareAdvantage Cal MediConnect Plan (Medicare-Medicaid Plan)
2019 Vision Benefits
Eye exam, eyewear and eye care services
Vision co-pay – $0
Covers annual eye exam, glaucoma screening and eye care services.
- Services must be obtained from CareAdvantage network optometrist or ophthalmologist
- Every two years, choose between one pair of eyeglasses with frames or contact lenses
- $100 limit for eyewear every two years
Find a provider
- Search by provider name, health plan, location or type of provider
- Click on a provider's name in the search results to see additional information
- Search results include links to interactive maps and directions
- Print or save the information for individual providers
- Weekly updates ensure you get the most accurate results
CareAdvantage Cal MediConnect Plan (Medicare-Medicaid Plan) is a health plan that contracts with both Medicare and Medi-Cal to provide benefits of both programs to enrollees. Limitations and restrictions may apply. For more information, call the CareAdvantage Unit or read the CareAdvantage CMC Member Handbook 2019.
Benefits and co-pays may change on January 1 of each year.
If you speak other languages other than English, language assistance services, free of charge, are available to you. Call 1-866-880-0606 (TTY: 1-800-735-2929). (Download this statement in multiple languages.)
Page updated September 30, 2018