CareAdvantage Cal MediConnect Plan (Medicare-Medicaid Plan) 2020
Eye exam, eyewear and eye care services
Vision co-pay – $0
Covers annual eye exam, glaucoma screening and eye care services.
- Services must be obtained from a CareAdvantage network optometrist or ophthalmologist
- Every two years, choose between one pair of eyeglasses with frames or contact lenses
- $100 limit for eyewear every two years
Search for a provider
- Search by provider name, health plan, location or type of provider
- Click on a provider's name in the search results to see additional information
- Search results include links to interactive maps and directions
- Print or save the information for individual providers
- Weekly updates ensure you get the most accurate results
CareAdvantage Cal MediConnect Plan (Medicare-Medicaid Plan) is a health plan that contracts with both Medicare and Medi-Cal to provide benefits of both programs to enrollees. Limitations and restrictions may apply. For more information, call the CareAdvantage Unit or read the CareAdvantage Member Handbook.
Benefits and co-pays may change on January 1 of each year.
If you speak other languages other than English, language assistance services, free of charge, are available to you. Call 1-866-880-0606 (TTY: 1-800-735-2929). (Download this statement in multiple languages.)
Page updated September 24, 2019