Whole Person Care Pilot Partners
The San Mateo County Health System (SMCHS) leads the effort, coordinating a group of 15 local partner organizations that provide services ranging from substance abuse counseling and psychotherapy to medical care and housing assistance. HPSM is one of these pilot partners, and all Whole Person Care participants are HPSM members.
- Health Plan of San Mateo (HPSM)
- Stanford University Medical Center and Clinics (SMCC)
- Behavioral Health and Recovery Services (BHRS)
- Correctional Health Services (CHS)
- Public Health, Policy and Planning
- Institute on Aging (IOA)