San Mateo County ACE Program
Primary Care Provider Clinics
Where can I get care?
Providers for the ACE program are doctors and other medical professionals based at nine primary care provider (PCP) clinics in San Mateo County. The clinics are either part of the San Mateo Medical Center clinic network or other community-based clinics. This means that services from other hospitals in San Mateo County and outside of the county, including emergency services, are not covered by ACE.
If you require care from a provider outside of the ACE provider clinic network, you need a referral from your ACE primary care provider. The referral has to be pre-approved by HSPM (prior authorization).
Emergency care is covered only at San Mateo Medical Center, without exceptions. You are responsible for full payment of emergency services received at any other hospital. This includes pregnancy-related emergencies (deliveries), psychiatric emergencies and care for non-emergency conditions. If you are traveling outside the local area and need emergency or urgent care, you are not covered for those services.
San Mateo Medical Center Clinics
Daly City Health Center
Fair Oaks Health Center
North East Medical Services (NEMS)
Ravenswood Family Health Center
Search for a provider
- Search by provider name, health plan, location or type of provider
- Click on a provider's name in the search results to see additional information
- Search results include links to interactive maps and directions
- Print or save the information for individual providers
- Weekly updates ensure you get the most accurate results