Have questions about your benefits?
Contact us if you have questions about your benefits, coverage or claims. Our staff members speak Spanish, Tagalog and Chinese. We also use phone interpreters to assist members in over 200 other languages.
Toll free: 1-800-750-4776
TTY: 1-800-735-2929 or dial 7-1-1
Phone hours: Monday–Friday 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Office hours: Monday–Friday 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
HPSM Nurse Advice Line
24 hours/7 days a week. Call for advice when it is not an emergency. A Licensed Registered Nurse (RN) will give you advice when you think you need urgent medical attention, but you are not sure. A nurse will ask about your symptoms and tell you:
- If you need to go to Urgent Care
- If you can wait to see your doctor (within 24 hours, 3 days, or longer)
- How to take care of your symptoms at home
Login to HPSM's Member Portal to:
- Change your PCP
- Change your address
- Order a new ID card or print your ID card
- Check your immunization records
- Take your health assessment