View My Drug Benefits
Click on the health plan that is listed on your HPSM member ID card:
Search the list of covered drugs
The prescription drugs covered by your plan are listed in the formulary. You can search or download the formulary that corresponds to your health plan.
Members of HealthWorx and Healthy Kids can use the Medi-Cal Formulary Search.
There are two easy ways to search the formulary:
- Type in the name of the drug or
- Browse the alphabetic list of therapeutic classes
If the drug you are looking for is in HPSM’s formulary, your provider does not need to submit a Prescription Drug Prior Authorization Request (PAR).
If the drug is not in the formulary or has the initials NF, PA, QL or ST next to it, your provider can ask for a coverage exception by submitting a Prescription Drug Prior Authorization Request Form.
Order a printed formulary
If you would like a formulary mailed to you, either email or call HPSM:
Order by email
Send the following information to email@example.com:
- Your first and last name
- Daytime phone number (in case we need to call you about your request)
- Mailing address
- Which program's formulary you are requesting (ACE, CareAdvantage CMC, Healthy Kids HMO, HealthWorx HMO or Medi-Cal)
Order by phone
- Medi-Cal, HealthWorx HMO, Healthy Kids HMO and ACE: 1-800-750-4776 or 650-616-2133
- CareAdvantage CMC: 1-866-880-0606 or 650-616-2174