Incentive Payments for Primary Care
HPSM offers several incentive programs for primary care providers and providers offering specialty services in a primary care setting, such as OB/GYN.
Guidelines and measures
HPSM's Benchmark Pay-for-Performance (P4P) program offers bonus payments to in-network primary care providers for meeting performance targets in select quality metrics. The program is designed to improve outcomes by sharing data with HPSM primary care clinics on care gaps and quality performance for their assigned patients.
Review programmatic information in the Program Guidelines, including clinic eligibility, important dates and deadlines, and quality metrics sets and their technical specifications.
- Medi-Cal 2023 Benchmark P4P and Capitation Bonuses Program Guidelines
- Medi-Cal 2022 Benchmark P4P Program Guidelines
- CareAdvantage 2023 Benchmark P4P Program Guidelines
- CareAdvantage 2022 Benchmark P4P Program Guidelines
- OB/GYN guidelines (coming soon)