Search Our Provider Directory
Search for a provider
Use the online provider search form to find the latest information for in-network primary care providers (PCP), specialists, pharmacies, clinics or hospitals. This directory is updated weekly. You may need a referral from your PCP before making an appointment with a specialist for non-emergency care. Call your PCP to find out if a referral is required.
- Search by provider name, health plan, location or type of provider
- Click on a provider's name in the search results to see additional information
- Search results include links to interactive maps and directions
- Print or save the information for individual providers
- Weekly updates ensure you get the most accurate results
Download a Provider Directory
Choose from the language and program options below.
Please use the Directory Information Verification Form to notify us of changes or report an error in your information.
Referrals to Specialists
Referrals to specialists do not require prior authorization with the following exceptions:
- Out-of-network specialists (except CareAdvantage CMC members, who can be referred to non-network specialists that accept Medicare and agree to bill HPSM)
- Standing referral (i.e., specialized care over an extended period of time from an out-of-network provider)
- Contracted providers for services outside the SMMC ACE Network