Change My Primary Care Provider (PCP)
To change your PCP, log in to HPSM's Member Portal
- Change your address or PCP
- Print or order a new ID card
- Check your immunization records
- Take your health assessment
Or you can:
- Use HPSM's online provider search or the Provider Directory
- Fill out the PCP Selection and Address Change Form, then print and send it to HPSM
Need help changing your PCP?
Call us for assistance
Call 1-866-880-0606 or 650-616-2174 Monday–Sunday 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Members of all other plans
Call 1-800-750-4776 or 650-616-2133 Monday–Friday 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
TTY: 1-800-735-2929 or dial 7-1-1
New HPSM members
If you do not choose a PCP for yourself and each family member within the first 30 calendar days of enrollment, HPSM will assign a PCP to each of you based on your address, age and medical history. But you can always switch from your assigned PCP to one you personally choose.