Complex Care Management
Team Health — You, Your Doctor and HPSM
Want help meeting your health goals? Then join HPSM’s Complex Care Management program. This free service gets you, your doctor and HPSM all working from the same plan. This provides the focus and support you need to reach your health goals.
How HPSM’s Complex Care Management Program works
When you join the Care Management program, you are assigned an HPSM Care Manager. They then call you on the phone to:
- Help you solve problems that keep you from meeting your goals
- Teach you about your health issues and self-care
- Connect you to resources that can help
- Encourage you to follow your treatment plan
- Support you and your family when faced with complex medical conditions or critical events
Your Care Manager also talks with your doctor to get their ideas and input. You and your doctor can say yes or no to any suggestions your Care Manager makes.
Who is eligible
Any member can join HPSM’s Complex Care Management program
Family members and authorized representatives can also refer members in their care to the program.
Call us for assistance
Monday–Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.