Find a Form

Appoint a Representative

You have the right to appoint someone to represent you in medical matters (such as a family member, friend or other trusted person). A representative can contact HPSM on your behalf, get information about your benefits and make decisions about your medical care. If someone contacts HPSM claiming to be your representative, we will check our records to confirm their status before sharing your health information or taking any action.

Appointment of Representative Form

Change My Address or Phone Number

There are two ways you can change your address or phone number:

  1. Log in to the Member Portal
  2. Fill out the form below and return it to HPSM.

Report a new address or phone number

CareAdvantage Enrollment Form

To join CareAdvantage CMC please complete and return the enrollment form. Eligible members must have Medicare Part A, Medicare Part B, and Medi-Cal through the Health Plan of San Mateo. If you are not a native English speaker, you can call 1-888-252-3153 to get the form in a different language.

CareAdvantage Enrollment Form

Choose a New PCP

No matter how long you’ve been an HPSM member, you can choose a new PCP. You can have the same PCP for all your family members or a different PCP for each person (e.g., children).

There are two ways you can change or choose a new PCP:

  1. Log in to the Member Portal
  2. Fill out the form below and return it to HPSM.

Primary Care Physician Change Form

Durable Power of Attorney

The Advance Health Care Directive gives someone you chose the power to make decisions about your medical care in the event that you become too sick to make them yourself. HPSM recommends that everyone appoint durable power of attorney to someone they trust. To do that, fill out Part 1 of the Advanced Health Care Directive, have it notarized and follow the instructions on the last page.

Advanced Health Care Directive Form

Health Records Request Form

Fill-out and return the Protected Health Information Request Form to authorize the release of your health information.

Protected Health Information Request Form

Member Complaint Form

Use this confidential form to submit a written complaint to HPSM. This form is optional. You may also file a complaint by calling us or visiting our office to speak face-to-face with a representative.

Confidential Member Complaint Form

Search for a provider

Use the online provider search form to find the latest information for in-network primary care providers (PCP), specialists, pharmacies, clinics or hospitals. This directory is updated weekly.  You may need a referral from your PCP before making an appointment with a specialist for non-emergency care. Call your PCP to find out if a referral is required.

  •  Search by provider name, health plan, location or type of provider
  •  Click on a provider's name in the search results to see additional information
  •  Search results include links to interactive maps and directions
  •  Print or save the information for individual providers
  •  Weekly updates ensure you get the most accurate results

Forms in Alternate Languages

Viewing a PDF document requires the free version of Adobe Acrobat Reader or equivalent software.